NASA researchers will present a wide range of new astrophysics findings at the 225th meeting of the American Astronomical Society (AAS). Read more here:: NASA Highlights Astrophysics Discoveries at American Astronomical Society Meeting Bookmark It Hide...Read More
Month: December 2014
As 2014 draws to a close, the Americans can justifiably be proud of their trusted professional Soldiers who have served selflessly throughout the world, helping fight Ebola in West Africa, shoring up morale of East European partners by training with them, assisting the fight against extremists in Iraq and Afghanistan, and doing the good work in myriad of other places. Read more here:: Soldiers prepare to ring in the New Year, having accomplished much in 2014 Bookmark It Hide...Read More
The U.S. Army Natick Soldier Research Development and Engineering Center, or NSRDEC, has come up with a new way to spark out-of-the-box thinking, risk-taking, and employee participation. The center implemented the “Bootstrap Initiative and Pitch Day.” Read more here:: Natick pitches innovation in forum for ideas Bookmark It Hide...Read More
In this month’s resiliency training entitled “Goal Setting and Hunt the Good Stuff,” U.S. Army Test and Evaluation Command Master Resiliency trainers addressed how to plan and pusue goals during a recent training session at the Aberdeen Proving Ground Recreation Center. Read more here:: Hunting the good stuff during resiliency training Bookmark It Hide...Read More
Joint Task Force Bravo’s, or JTF-B Medical Element, or MEDEL, Joint Security Forces, and the 1-228th Aviation Regiment partnered with the Honduran Ministry of Health and the Honduran Military to provide medical care to more than 1,500 people over two days in Tipimuna and Auka, two remote villages in the Gracias a Dios region of Honduras, during a Medical Readiness Training Exercise, or MEDRETE, Dec. 15-18. Read more here:: Joint Task Force-Bravo brings medical care to more than 1,500 in remote Honduran villages Bookmark It Hide...Read More
Save With UP Bargains!
Subscribe to our Shopping Show
Like Us On Facebook
- Child Abuse and Neglect Prevention- Grant Applications Sought by Children’s Trust Fund
- Michigan’s Safe Delivery Law Helping Save the Lives of Newborns
- Long-time U.P. Gasoline Vendor Sentenced To Prison for Bankruptcy Fraud
- DEA Partners with State and Local Law To Take Back Unwanted Prescription Drugs – April 28
- Alumna’s Poetry Set to Music by Local Composer
- NMU Class Helps Paralympian Improve Performance
- Five Historic Preservation Projects Recognized with Esteemed Award
- P.S.A.- NMU is Closed Today!
- Peter White Public Library Children’s Department is Moving!
- East Entrance of Spring Street Parking Lot to be Closed