Treasury: Be Alert for State Debt Payment Scam State Treasury Department Works with Individuals to Resolve Debts LANSING, Mich. – The Michigan Department of Treasury is asking residents to be alert for a new scam that implies...Read More
Category: Security & Cyber Security
LANSING, Mich. — The Department of Technology, Management and Budget will host the 2013 Michigan Cyber Summit on Friday, Oct. 25, where Gov. Rick Snyder will join other leaders in the state’s ongoing cyber initiative aimed at...Read More
Save With UP Bargains!
Subscribe to our Shopping Show
Like Us On Facebook
- P.S.A.- NMU is Closed Today!
- Peter White Public Library Children’s Department is Moving!
- East Entrance of Spring Street Parking Lot to be Closed
- Diabetes Workshop Coming to Laurium, April 19
- 10 Teachers Selected as Regional Teachers of the Year
- Parking Notice from NMU Theater
- Statewide Tornado Drill- April 11
- Ishpeming City Council Special Meeting Agenda, April 13
- Houghton Lake Man Wins $25,000 a Year for Life Playing Lucky For Life
- City of Negaunee Regular Meeting Agenda – April 12