Treasury: Be Alert for State Debt Payment Scam State Treasury Department Works with Individuals to Resolve Debts LANSING, Mich. – The Michigan Department of Treasury is asking residents to be alert for a new scam that implies...Read More
Category: Security & Cyber Security
LANSING, Mich. — The Department of Technology, Management and Budget will host the 2013 Michigan Cyber Summit on Friday, Oct. 25, where Gov. Rick Snyder will join other leaders in the state’s ongoing cyber initiative aimed at...Read More
Enter To Win!
Thanks to Our Sponsors
Save With UP Bargains!
Subscribe to our Shopping Show
Like Us On Facebook
- Dungeons and Dragons Meeting at Negaunee Public Library August 23rd
- The MRHC Presents A South Marquette Walking Tour August 21st
- MIPARACON: 2019 Michigan Paranormal Convention
- Ishpeming City Council Special Meeting August 21st
- President’s Fall Convocation August 21st
- VA and UP SAIL Holding Adaptive Bike Clinic August 21
- Greco-Roman Wrestler Wins Bronze at Junior Worlds
- NMU Alumni Awards Brunch Tickets Available
- Competitive World Cup Skiing Returns as Michigan Invests in Sports and Outdoor Recreation
- Nursing Plans 50th Anniversary Alumni Events
- Pertussis In The U.P.
- Personal Action Towards Health (PATH) Workshop Begins September 18th
- Michigan’s Upper Peninsula: A Hotspot for Second Careers
- Baldwin Avenue Closure in Negaunee
- Guess Who at the Island Showroom in January
- Yoopers Invited to Contribute to Michigan Wildlife Mosaic Wall August 16-17