2.5 billion. That’s approximately the number of times the human heart beats in 70 years. And sometimes during the course of its unrelenting contractions and relaxations, the heart muscle can no longer bear the strain. If heart...Read More
Category: Medical New
Houghton, Michigan – Stents can be life-savers, holding open coronary arteries to allow a healthy supply of blood to flow to the heart. But they can also cause problems, because they stay in the body for a lifetime....Read More
Save With UP Bargains!
Subscribe to our Shopping Show
Like Us On Facebook
- P.S.A.- NMU is Closed Today!
- Peter White Public Library Children’s Department is Moving!
- East Entrance of Spring Street Parking Lot to be Closed
- Diabetes Workshop Coming to Laurium, April 19
- 10 Teachers Selected as Regional Teachers of the Year
- Parking Notice from NMU Theater
- Statewide Tornado Drill- April 11
- Ishpeming City Council Special Meeting Agenda, April 13
- Houghton Lake Man Wins $25,000 a Year for Life Playing Lucky For Life
- City of Negaunee Regular Meeting Agenda – April 12