Michigan veterans return home with new job-ready specialized skills and training but often face difficulty finding a new career. This week, Governor Snyder signed legislation to help solve that problem, while also encouraging...Read More
Category: Veterans Affairs
WASHINGTON (Army News Service, Aug. 2, 2012) — Unemployed veterans between 35 and 60 years old have an opportunity to begin a new career in one of more than 211 high-demand occupations by applying for enrollment in the...Read More
IRON MOUNTAIN, Mich. – The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) has developed an aggressive National Mental Health Hiring Initiative to improve recruitment and hiring, marketing, education and training programs, and retention...Read More
Save With UP Bargains!
Subscribe to our Shopping Show
Like Us On Facebook
- P.S.A.- NMU is Closed Today!
- Peter White Public Library Children’s Department is Moving!
- East Entrance of Spring Street Parking Lot to be Closed
- Diabetes Workshop Coming to Laurium, April 19
- 10 Teachers Selected as Regional Teachers of the Year
- Parking Notice from NMU Theater
- Statewide Tornado Drill- April 11
- Ishpeming City Council Special Meeting Agenda, April 13
- Houghton Lake Man Wins $25,000 a Year for Life Playing Lucky For Life
- City of Negaunee Regular Meeting Agenda – April 12