WASHINGTON – The United States Mint will begin accepting orders for the Grover Cleveland $1 Coin Cover (first term) on June 19 at noon Eastern Time (ET). The limited-edition coin cover includes two circulating quality...Read More
Category: Money & Banking
United States Mint to Release the First America the Beautiful Quarters® with the San Francisco Mint Mark on June 21
WASHINGTON – Beginning June 21 at noon Eastern Time (ET), the United States Mint will begin accepting orders for the first collectible bags and rolls containing coins bearing the “S” mint mark of the United...Read More
WASHINGTON – The United States Mint will open sales for the 2012 Star-Spangled Banner Bicentennial Silver Dollar Set on June 1 at noon Eastern Time (ET). The limited-edition set contains a proof quality Star-Spangled...Read More
Save With UP Bargains!
Subscribe to our Shopping Show
Like Us On Facebook
- ‘Feed a Hungry Neighbor’ Collection Bag Distribution – April 21
- Saturday Book Babies – April 21
- Roast Beef Dinner Fundraiser for Life Outreach in Baraga – April 21
- EGI & Not Quite Canada To Perform at the Ore Dock Brewing Company – April 20
- Career Panel Discussion with Environmental Employees – April 20
- Mom Prom at the U.P. Masonic Center – April 20
- P.S.A.- NMU is Closed Today!
- Peter White Public Library Children’s Department is Moving!
- East Entrance of Spring Street Parking Lot to be Closed
- Diabetes Workshop Coming to Laurium, April 19
- 10 Teachers Selected as Regional Teachers of the Year
- Parking Notice from NMU Theater
- Statewide Tornado Drill- April 11
- Ishpeming City Council Special Meeting Agenda, April 13
- Houghton Lake Man Wins $25,000 a Year for Life Playing Lucky For Life
- City of Negaunee Regular Meeting Agenda – April 12