New national registry and proposed policy changes to stimulate local economies by connecting low-income residents and qualified businesses with HUD-funded contracting opportunities WASHINGTON – U.S. Department of Housing and...Read More
Category: Low Income
Thanks to Our Sponsors
Save With UP Bargains!
Subscribe to our Shopping Show
Like Us On Facebook
- City of Negaunee Closes Section of Iron St.
- NMU Among Top 50 for Education Majors
- Bishop John Doerfler Supports Houle Sainthood Cause
- Marquette Music Scene Hall of Fame Nominations Open
- VA to Host Presentation on New VA Community Care Program June 20th
- NMU Offers ‘Summer College for Kids’
- Forest Roberts Theatre Presents ‘Mamma Mia!’ Beginning June 20th
- NMU Named Military Spouse-Friendly School
- U.P. Cybersecurity Consortium Receives $2.47 Million in Innovation Grants
- NCLL Offers Traverse City Area Tour