Marquette, Mich. – 04/13/2018 – Michigan Attorney General Bill Schuette today recognized April as Child Abuse Prevention Month and encouraged residents to know the signs of abuse and how to report it if they suspect a...Read More
Category: Human Rights
Marquette, Mich.– 04/12/2018 — Today, as the Department of Justice recognizes the 50th Anniversary of the Fair Housing Act, Attorney General Jeff Sessions announced the nationwide rollout of an initiative aimed at...Read More
Over 170 National and State Organizations Demand Action from Congress on Gun Violence Research Marquette, Mich. —Today, congressional leadership received a letter spearheaded by Families USA, with over 170 national and state...Read More
Schuette, Michigan Human Trafficking Commission Release Medical Training Video in Partnership with the Wayne County Medical Society Training video is nationally accredited for continuing education through Wayne County Medical...Read More
Washington, D.C. – On December 4 and 5, Human Rights First will convene its second-annual Human Rights Summit: American ideals. Universal values. at the Newseum in Washington, D.C. The Summit, coinciding with the 65th...Read More
Washington, D.C. – Human Rights First will convene its second annual Human Rights Summit: American ideals. Universal values., on December 4 and 5 at the Newseum in Washington, D.C. The Summit, coinciding with the 65th...Read More
Save With UP Bargains!
Subscribe to our Shopping Show
Like Us On Facebook
- Child Abuse and Neglect Prevention- Grant Applications Sought by Children’s Trust Fund
- Michigan’s Safe Delivery Law Helping Save the Lives of Newborns
- Long-time U.P. Gasoline Vendor Sentenced To Prison for Bankruptcy Fraud
- DEA Partners with State and Local Law To Take Back Unwanted Prescription Drugs – April 28
- Alumna’s Poetry Set to Music by Local Composer
- NMU Class Helps Paralympian Improve Performance
- Five Historic Preservation Projects Recognized with Esteemed Award
- P.S.A.- NMU is Closed Today!
- Peter White Public Library Children’s Department is Moving!
- East Entrance of Spring Street Parking Lot to be Closed