FYI on this information about the House budget from the American Libraries Association. “House proposes to eliminate IMLS and library funding: The budget resolution released this week by the US House Budget Committee...Read More
WASHINGTON D.C. – U.S. Congressman Dan Benishek says he voted in support of legislation yesterday to reopen the federal government and prevent the nation from defaulting. Benishek says he supported the bipartisan...Read More
Washington (April 10, 2013) – The President’s Budget for fiscal 2014 (FY14) includes $4.826 billion in gross discretionary funding for the Civil Works program of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), which is offset in...Read More
Save With UP Bargains!
Subscribe to our Shopping Show
Like Us On Facebook
- P.S.A.- NMU is Closed Today!
- Peter White Public Library Children’s Department is Moving!
- East Entrance of Spring Street Parking Lot to be Closed
- Diabetes Workshop Coming to Laurium, April 19
- 10 Teachers Selected as Regional Teachers of the Year
- Parking Notice from NMU Theater
- Statewide Tornado Drill- April 11
- Ishpeming City Council Special Meeting Agenda, April 13
- Houghton Lake Man Wins $25,000 a Year for Life Playing Lucky For Life
- City of Negaunee Regular Meeting Agenda – April 12