Report educates and empowers donors to make wise decisions regarding their charitable donations Marquette, Mich. – Michigan Attorney General Bill Schuette today announced the publication of his 6th Annual Professional...Read More
Category: Spending and Finance
Major rural development investment is part of Sen. Stabenow’s 2014 Farm Bill NORWAY – U.S. Senator Debbie Stabenow, Chairwoman of the Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition and Forestry, today announced that the City of...Read More
LANSING – State Representative Scott Dianda (D-Calumet) introduced House Bill 5458 today to provide much-needed financial assistance to Upper Peninsula communities struggling with the frozen water lines crisis. Due to the...Read More
DETROIT—The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Detroit District announces additions to its fiscal year 2014 program based on the recently approved Work Plan. This additional $17.8 million will be used in 2014 to repair breakwaters,...Read More
(Flint, MI) – As lawmakers debate cuts to the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP, formerly food stamps) today, a new report shows it has one of the highest accuracy records of any governmental program. The...Read More
New Flagship Measurement Report Being Compiled by Baker Strategy Group in Late 2012 70 Business, Nonprofit and Municipal Groups Engaged In Extensive Research Process Across State ANN ARBOR, MI, OCTOBER 5, 2012—The Michigan...Read More
Lansing – The State of Michigan’s Chief Information Officer (CIO), David Behen, was recognized for excellence on Thursday, September 27, as part of the first CIO Awards sponsored by Crain’s Detroit Business. Behen is responsible...Read More
Save With UP Bargains!
Subscribe to our Shopping Show
Like Us On Facebook
- P.S.A.- NMU is Closed Today!
- Peter White Public Library Children’s Department is Moving!
- East Entrance of Spring Street Parking Lot to be Closed
- Diabetes Workshop Coming to Laurium, April 19
- 10 Teachers Selected as Regional Teachers of the Year
- Parking Notice from NMU Theater
- Statewide Tornado Drill- April 11
- Ishpeming City Council Special Meeting Agenda, April 13
- Houghton Lake Man Wins $25,000 a Year for Life Playing Lucky For Life
- City of Negaunee Regular Meeting Agenda – April 12