Treasury: Be Alert for State Debt Payment Scam State Treasury Department Works with Individuals to Resolve Debts LANSING, Mich. – The Michigan Department of Treasury is asking residents to be alert for a new scam that implies...Read More
LANSING, Mich. – President Barack Obama today declared a federal emergency in Flint, based on Gov. Rick Snyder’s request made on Thursday, January 14, providing resources to help provide residents access to safe,...Read More
LANSING, Mich.—The state Senate on Thursday unanimously passed legislation sponsored by Sen. Tom Casperson to assist those who rebuild structures lost to acts of God or natural disasters. “Disasters such as the Duck Lake fire in...Read More
Homeowners with properties in heavily-wooded or rural areas of Michigan were advised today by the Department of Natural Resources that implementing several preventive landscaping techniques can help minimize property loss in the...Read More
Save With UP Bargains!
Subscribe to our Shopping Show
Like Us On Facebook
- P.S.A.- NMU is Closed Today!
- Peter White Public Library Children’s Department is Moving!
- East Entrance of Spring Street Parking Lot to be Closed
- Diabetes Workshop Coming to Laurium, April 19
- 10 Teachers Selected as Regional Teachers of the Year
- Parking Notice from NMU Theater
- Statewide Tornado Drill- April 11
- Ishpeming City Council Special Meeting Agenda, April 13
- Houghton Lake Man Wins $25,000 a Year for Life Playing Lucky For Life
- City of Negaunee Regular Meeting Agenda – April 12