Lansing, MI – The state Senate on Wednesday approved a package of bills that would fund the state of Michigan for the 2019 fiscal year. “We had a terrific eight years where we were able to get budgets passed well ahead of...Read More
MDARD Awards Grants for Rural Communities Public input for 2019 program guidelines due by May 22 For immediate release: March 19, 2018 Marquette, Mich. – Today, the Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development...Read More
DETROIT – The President’s Budget for fiscal year 2015 (FY15) includes more than $4.561 billion in discretionary funding for the Civil Works program of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, USACE, (see release at: Corps of...Read More
DETROIT – The President’s Budget for fiscal year 2014 (FY14) includes more than $4.7 billion in discretionary funding for the Civil Works program (see release below) of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, USACE, with almost...Read More
Enter To Win!
Thanks to Our Sponsors
Save With UP Bargains!
Subscribe to our Shopping Show
Like Us On Facebook
- NMU Partners with Shimadzu Scientific Instruments Inc.
- NMU Remains Second-Most Affordable in State
- Marquette Artists Featured at Lake Superior Theatre July 23-26
- NCLL Offers Marquette Senior Center Update August 6th
- New Team Member of Family Medicine at UGL
- “Sing with the Symphony” MSO Vocal Competition
- Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore “Exploring Water” Workshop August 1st
- Garden Tours in Downtown Marquette July 25th
- NMU’s FROST Hosts Bone Identification Workshop August 17th
- Cybersecurity Camp at NMU July 29th – Aug 2nd