Toys “R” Us announced they will fully liquidate; gift cards good for 30 days Marquette, Mich. – Michigan Attorney General Bill Schuette today called attention to best practices to be used by Michigan consumers when...Read More
Category: Consumer Information
Michigan will receive $399,459.58 from the settlement; Agreement is the largest multistate data breach settlement to date Target Settlement Document LANSING – Michigan Attorney General Bill Schuette today announced that his...Read More
BBB’s Top Complaints and 2015 Stats: More Consumers Than Ever Checking BBB.org When Making Purchasing Decisions Customer Reviews, Scam Tracker, and other online services appeal to consumers Southfield, MI – April, 2016— Better...Read More
Save With UP Bargains!
Subscribe to our Shopping Show
Like Us On Facebook
- P.S.A.- NMU is Closed Today!
- Peter White Public Library Children’s Department is Moving!
- East Entrance of Spring Street Parking Lot to be Closed
- Diabetes Workshop Coming to Laurium, April 19
- 10 Teachers Selected as Regional Teachers of the Year
- Parking Notice from NMU Theater
- Statewide Tornado Drill- April 11
- Ishpeming City Council Special Meeting Agenda, April 13
- Houghton Lake Man Wins $25,000 a Year for Life Playing Lucky For Life
- City of Negaunee Regular Meeting Agenda – April 12